Search Engine Optimisation
Everyone knows SEO, short for Search Engine Optimisation, is important, but not everyone fully understands it. In a nutshell, SEO is how Google, and other search engines, find your or your customers’ website. So, SEO means setting up a website in a way that Google can correctly categorise and rank your website. In summary, the best SEO strategy is a high quality website that is mobile ready, easy to use, with content that is relevant to the business and the topic. That should be your goal and that is what SEO helps you to achieve.
Facts About Our SEO
- No technical skills required. Our SEO tool analyses your site and generates the relevant keywords for search engine submission…automatically.
- One-click submission to 100+ search engines (including Google, Yahoo & Bing).
- Extremely cost effective.
- Don’t know what SEO means? You’re not alone. With just a click, your site is automatically updated with relevant keywords and phrases. Your approved content changes are applied instantly and updated for search engines, so you don’t need to know anything about SEO.
Our Search Engine Optimisation Package
“This is one of the best tools that you can use to improve your online presence over time”.
- Get your site indexed quicker by submitting it directly to top search engines.
- Easily submit your Web page(s) to 100+ leading search engines.
- Choose global or regional submission, depending on your service area.
- Find out how “search engine-friendly” your website is.
- Learn what search terms are most often used by people looking for your type of business.
- Quickly create a site map so search engines can effectively index, find, and present your pages to shoppers.
- Use our Suggested Topics Tool to decide what kind of articles you should include on your website based on frequently searched terms for your business.
- Our Keyword Generator suggests keywords and phrases that will attract the shoppers who are most likely to buy.
- Get the top search terms used by people searching around the globe in 40 languages.
- Quickly insert these highly effective keywords into the meta tags and content text for each page.
- Follow search rankings for you and your competitors.
- Expert recommendations help you continuously improve your ranking.